On today's episode Felony Friday host John Odermatt is joined by fellow Lions of Liberty co-founder Marc Clair. Marc and John kick off the show by discussing Donald Trump's controversial immigration executive order. Next they touch on the horrible mosque shooting in Quebec and share a few oddities the media has reported about the circumstances of the shooting.
Links to everything we talked about:
- Mohamed Khadir’s Name Retracted by Police in Quebec City Shooting
- Louisiana Law Makes Resisting Arrest A Felony Hate Crime
- Former Felon With Restored Gun Rights Saved Trooper In Arizona Ambush
- Wyoming Senates Passes Bill That Makes Eluding Police A Felony
- Maine governor: No more welfare for those with drug felonies
You can find the show notes page >here<
Submit any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org. This show is not my soapbox, it is a vehicle to communicate and amplify the injustices rampant in the criminal justice system. We need your help to make it the best it can possibly be! If you like what you hear please share it with a friend and subscribe for free via iTunes (don’t forget to leave us a rating and review ) or the Stitcher Radio App
Join the conversation in our private Facebook Group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!