August 17, 2016
In today's episode of Lions of Liberty, host Marc Clair welcomes back Thaddeus Russell, history professor and author of "A Renegade History of the United States", for Part 2 of their extensive interview! They dig into the content of Thaddeus' book, and touch on Russell's objections to libertarianism.
In the show they discuss:
- The likely truth behind Crispus Attucks, the man considered the first casualty of the American revolution, who was killed by British soldiers during the Boston Massacre.
- The shocking similarities between FDR's "New Deal" and the fascist programs in place in both Nazi Germany and Mussolini's Italy in the 1930's.
- The Black Lives Matter movement - where they are correct, and where they have gone horribly, inconceivably wrong.
- An outrageous story involving a (former) friend of Thaddeus' reaction to the revelation that his friend, Kmele Foster, would vote for neither Donald Trump nor Hillary Clinton.
- What is Thaddeus' objection to the non-aggression principle?
- So much more, that it doesn't even all fit into this episode!
For full show notes, head over to Lions of Liberty!
Check out the podcast archive.