July 6, 2016
In today's episode of Lions of Liberty, host Marc Clair welcomes in the man who came within 30 votes of becoming the Libertarian Party's Vice Presidential candidate in 2016, Mr. Larry Sharpe! Larry is a successful businessman as the Managing Director of the Neo-Sage Group, Inc., a consulting organization for businessmen and entrepreneurs. After being inspired to look into the Libertarian Party by Gary Johnson in 2012, Larry became an active member of and fundraiser for the Libertarian Party.
In the show you'll hear great insights from Larry including:
- The importance of "failing to succeed", as Larry describes the business failures that led to his later successes in life
- Why Larry decided to run for the Vice Presidential nomination of the LP, and how he was able to nearly win that nomination with only a 2 1/2 week long campaign.
- How Gary Johnson's "Republican lite" portrayal of libertarianism interested Larry in the Libertarian Party, and paved the way to his acceptance of more radical libertarian ideas.
- The importance of building trust in relationships, be they business, political, or otherwise.
- Many more brilliant insights from one of a rapidly emerging libertarian communicator!
For full show notes, head over to Lions of Liberty!