Former Police Officer Eddie Craig joins Felony Friday host John and shares how individuals can protect their rights when coming in contact with the long arm of the law.
Eddie is an Air Force veteran and a former deputy Sheriff. During this episode Eddie shares the circumstances that led him to leave the police force. Many of you may remember Eddie from his interview on the Tom Woods Show, where he discussed in-depth what to do when the police pull you over.
- Eddie shares what motivated him to join the Air Force and ultimately to pursue a career in law enforcement.
- There was a specific moment when Eddie realized he needed to get out of the police force. During this episode he shares the specifics of that situation.
- After a county assessor tried to take advantage of his mother on a property tax bill, Eddie dedicated his life to studying laws and statues.
- Eddie walks through his detailed transcript that explains what to say and what not to say when you get pulled over by police.
- Eddie explains that most cops don't understand the law and if you can catch them violating your rights, then you could end up taking that cops house!
You're going to get pulled over. Take the time to memorize Eddie's script. Pick your battles wisely, but always understand your rights.
Check out the show notes!
Submit any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas to email@example.com. This show is not my soapbox, it is a vehicle to communicate and amplify the injustices rampant in the criminal justice system. We need your help to make it the best it can possibly be! If you like what you hear please share it with a friend and subscribe for free via iTunes (don’t forget to leave us a rating and review ) or the Stitcher Radio App
Join the conversation in our private Facebook Group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!