On today's episode of Felony Friday host John Odermatt is joined by Lions of Liberty legal counsel "Rico." John and Rico discuss some felonies trending in the news and play "Is this a Crime and Should they Do Time?"
Links to today's topics:
- The Drug War Escalation Is Cruel and Stupid
- Manslaughter charges in Penn State fraternity pledge's death
- Texas man charged after firing 'indiscriminately' at 2 men attacking his fiancée
- WATCH: Twerking woman distracts drivers, causes head-on crash
- YouTube 'Prankster' Removes Stop Signs, Is Charged with Felony, Asks Fans for Money
You can find the show notes page >here<
Submit any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas to email@example.com. This show is not my soapbox, it is a vehicle to communicate and amplify the injustices rampant in the criminal justice system. We need your help to make it the best it can possibly be! If you like what you hear please share it with a friend and subscribe for free via iTunes (don’t forget to leave us a rating and review ) or the Stitcher Radio App
Join the conversation in our private Facebook Group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!