On today's episode, Lions of Liberty Podcast founder Marc Clair joins Felony Friday host John Odermatt. Marc and John discuss important criminal justice issues and play America's fastest growing podcast game show "Is this a crime, and should anyone do time?"
Show Discussion Topics:
- Missouri students may face felony charges for fights or bullying
- Flint's former emergency managers face felony charges in water crisis
- CA Dems legalize child prostitution
- Governor Kasich Signs Bill Making Assisted Suicide A Felony
- Arizona lawmaker wants to make stealing an American flag a felony crime
Submit any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org. This show is not my soapbox, it is a vehicle to communicate and amplify the injustices rampant in the criminal justice system. We need your help to make it the best it can possibly be! If you like what you hear please share it with a friend and subscribe for free via iTunes (don’t forget to leave us a rating and review ) or the Stitcher Radio App
Join the conversation in our private Facebook Group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!