In today's episode of Lions of Liberty, Marc welcomes in the founder of the Transhumanist Party and 2018 Libertarian candidate for the California Governorship, Zoltan Istvan!
In the show, you'll hear:
- What is transhumanism? Zoltan breaks down exactly what is behind this rapidly growing movement, and how transhumanism is differentiated from the standard advancement of technology from humankind.
- Zoltan describes how a near-death experience ended up launching his passion for transhumanism, and how the technology can help to enhance and expand human life.
- What concerns should people have regarding transhuman technology, particuarly considering the recent Vault 7 revelations?
- Zoltan and Marc explore some of the ways transhuman technology can enhance the human experience, from essentially ending blindness up to and including the possibility of ending the concept of death all together.
- How does the advancement of transhuman technology intersect with the ideas of liberty?
- Will a robot run for President someday?
- PLUS! Marc answers some more "Letters of Liberty" from listeners!
For full show notes, head over to LionsOfLiberty.com/287