November 7, 2016
In today's episode, host Marc Clair welcomes in a childhood idol - former professional wrestler and commentator, Navy Seal, and former Governor of Minnesota, the one and only Jesse "the Body" Ventura! Jesse recently released his new book "Jesse Ventura's Marijuana Manifesto." In the show, Marc and Jesse cover an array of topics, including
- The similarities between the world of professional wrestling and the world of politics, and how the former prepared the Governor for the latter.
- How Governor Ventura first got into politics, and how he was able to become the Governor of a state without being beholden to either the Democratic or Republican parties.
- Why, after having been an advocate for marijuana legalization for nearly his entire political career, now is the time to push full forward ahead on the issue of marijuana legalization.
- How myths about marijuana have been perpetuated over the years, and just what interested parties benefit from them.
- How Jesse was personally affected by medical marijuana in his own life.
- So. Much. More.
For full show notes, head over to Lions of Liberty!
Check out the podcast archive.